CARPET CLEANER CLEANING TIPS
We all need a little help to maintain our home and carpets. These are several tips that we have compiled that have helped us in our cleaning chores.
- For non streaking glass cleaning mix 1/4 cup of white vinegar to one tablespoon of cornstarch and two cups of warm water. After spraying onto glass or mirror wipe with a newspaper.
- Use a drywall screen to clean and eliminate toilet rings.
- To clean filmy glass shower doors wipe with a cloth saturated in white vinegar, wipe with a dry cloth.
- Do not leave you wash on while you leave they are a major source of flooding. Home improvement stores have a timed shut off valve that every home owner should purchase.
- To keep your drains fresh pour baking soda drain then vinegar flush with water.
- To avoid streaks in windows wash on a cloudy day not a sunny day.
- Use a razor blade to remove baked on stains from ovens.
- Use a vinegar soaked towel to remove hard water stains.
- Do not use a lot of water on hard wood floors, it can cause damage.
- Clean a Micro wave oven by boiling Vinegar in the Machine. It loosens debris and freshens the Micro wave without harsh chemicals.
- Always use hand protection while cleaning. Buy heavy duty gloves to keep dirt and chemicals away from your skin.
- Use Hand sanitizer to remove ink from objects.
- To remove smoke odor boil a pan of Vinegar.
- Disinfect door knobs and light switches regularly they are a major source of germs.
- To remove black scuffs from hard flooring , rub with a tennis ball.
- To make dishes sparkle add vinegar to the wash cycle.
- To get rid of nasty odors from sponges microwave them until they steam. It will kill all odor causing bacteria.
- To clean a sink rub it with salt and a lemon wedge. It will sparkle.
- Wash toys in your laundry machine. Place toys in a mesh bag and clean on gentle cycle. Do not place toys that are electronic in the Machine.
- Coffee filters(new) can clean glass.
- To clean a shower head wrap a plastic bag around head filled with vinegar. It will loosen hard water deposits. Leave on the head for a couple of hours.
- Do not clean wood cabinets with harsh chemicals it can damage the finish. Use soap and water.
- Clean tracks of windows with a tooth brush to get into the nooks.
- To make kitchen cabinets glossy wipe down with lemon oil.
- Wipe down blinds with a fabric softening towel it repels dust. This also works on blades of over head fans.
- To stop ants in your home sprinkle Corn Starch in their tracks. It will kill the ants without having to use harsh chemicals.
- Eliminate odors in your refrigerator with baking soda. This also works in your freezer.
2128 Vista Avenue #1 Boise ID 83705 US