1. The Idaho State Capital is located in down town Boise: This helps because all small businesses because of all the state legislation and laws originating from this government entity. Most of these laws effect the way that we run our businesses.
2. Boise city government is also located in downtown Boise. It's legislation also controls local laws that govern local business.
3. Diversity of population also helps Boise City. We feel that we are affordable to all economic groups. Barney's Cleans everything from rentals to large homes.
4. Variety of business. We clean large office buildings as well as restaurants. This has helped Barney's expand into business cleaning as well as home carpet cleaning.
5. Clean living Environment: Boise is one of the cleanest cities in the U.S.A. You can fish in the Boise River which runs through Downtown and catch Rainbow Trout.
6. Idahoans care about their homes. A clean carpet reflects on how people perceive the cleanliness of an individuals home.
7. The community has several programs to keep the city clean. One such program is paint the town, this program is a volunteer group which paints senior citizens homes free of charge.
Their are several programs set up to get rid of trash.
8. Boy Scouts have also volunteered to clean up several local churches.
Barney's Carpet Cleaning is based in Boise, Idaho and will continue to stay here forever. Boise Idaho is a great place to live and have a small business. Boise supports a wide variety of businesses, from small mom and pop operations to large corporate conglomerates. Barney's Carpet Cleaning has been around since Boise was a small town in the 1970's and continued to grow with the population explosion in the 1990's and 2000's. Boise carpet cleaning will continue to flourish.
We have seen a demand from carpet cleaning due to new home ownership in 2016. A lot of people are renting and rental levels will continue to rise in Idaho. We will service Home and rental carpet cleaning in Boise.
A new program that is affecting homes and home cleaning is a new program called Energize Our city. It is a City government program aimed at improving the corridor of Boise, Idaho and the Vista neighborhood. It's aim is to energize the Vista neighborhood and livability. This program directly affects businesses based on Vista and the surrounding community.
2128 Vista Avenue #1 Boise ID 83705 US